Page 523 of 523 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523
Results 5,221 to 5,225 of 5225

Thread: NBA thread

Damn, OKC managed to get Melo off their books without stretching him or buying him out! Course they did have to take back major league asshole Dennis Schroder and give up a first round pick but nevertheless!
    Reviewing Football Manager is like reviewing Buddhism. Yes, you can do it, but you have to take your time.

Talk Democratic Dysfunction
    Name Two Bands with Andy and Andy

Schroder at least is actually decent! He should be a nice addition to the bench. I'm surprised Clay Bennett is willing to shell out so much cash. Even though these guys can afford it, it's rare to actually see an owner open up the checkbook.

Especially since that was the explanation for why they "had" to trade James freaking Harden.
    Reviewing Football Manager is like reviewing Buddhism. Yes, you can do it, but you have to take your time.

Talk Democratic Dysfunction
    Name Two Bands with Andy and Andy

It’s kind of amazing how OKC is still semi-relevant, considering all the stupid deals they’ve made (note that I don’t consider the PG trade to be among those, considering what we knew of Oladipo at the time he was dealt). They’ve corrected one problem and it cost them, but now they’ve potentially created another by acquiring an overpaid doosh with 3 more years on his contract. I have more confidence in Schröder’s ability as a bench scorer/playmaker (albeit not an efficient one) than as a starting PG/chucker, but I would not want him on my team, especially at that price.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

Really cool article by the Seattle Storm's Sue Bird before the recent WNBA Finals.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en...-seattle-storm

Diana Taurasi is the WNBA's all time leading scorer and just surpassed Tamika Catchings and Lisa Leslie to become the only player to earn All-WNBA honors 13 times. That honor has only eluded Taurasi once in her 14 year career. She's been named first team All-WNBA 10 times. At age 36, she averaged 21 pts and 5 assists per game to earn the most recent accolade and also finished 4th in the MVP voting.
    Last edited by darkhorse; 09-14-2018 at 10:35 AM.