Page 524 of 549 FirstFirst ... 24424474514522523524525526534 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 5485

Thread: NBA thread

I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard.
    Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.

He showed up an hour into practice and it his was all leaked before they left the practice court. He then had an interview scheduled for afterwards. This is all a show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonzard View Post
    He showed up an hour into practice and it his was all leaked before they left the practice court. He then had an interview scheduled for afterwards. This is all a show.
    Well yeah.
    Reviewing Football Manager is like reviewing Buddhism. Yes, you can do it, but you have to take your time.

Talk Democratic Dysfunction
    Name Two Bands with Andy and Andy

Brandon Anderson
    ‏ @wheatonbrando

"Why is everyone so excited about Jimmy and the third string guys beating the first team? Remember, Derrick Rose is "first team" now. Jimmy could've picked 4 people from #NBATwitter and beaten DRose and Wiggins."

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing Sooners freshman PG Trae Young play, here's a great opportunity. He's leading D1 in scoring 30.3 ppg and assists, 9.5 apg and has had a hand in every OU basket so far.
    He might be decent.

So I think Luka Doncic will probably be very good, and that's without having seem him play much, just going on the information that's readily available about him. But dude is a house for a guard. If he is 6'6 it is the most deceptive 6'6 I have ever seen. I would easily believe he is 6'10. His gait is that of a 7'2 center. If he doesn't get on some kind of conditioning program ... what do I know. But man, he is not what I was expecting to see.
    I need a mai tai, so f----- sci-fi. Give me the password to the f----- wifi.

Mavs may be the most improved team in the NBA with the arrival of Doncic and DeAndre Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixto View Post
    So I think Luka Doncic will probably be very good, and that's without having seem him play much, just going on the information that's readily available about him. But dude is a house for a guard. If he is 6'6 it is the most deceptive 6'6 I have ever seen. I would easily believe he is 6'10. His gait is that of a 7'2 center. If he doesn't get on some kind of conditioning program ... what do I know. But man, he is not what I was expecting to see.
    He's more of a point/stretch forward type than a guard. But they have someone to run the point, and when Matthews is on the floor Doncic is playing the 3 anyway. The Mavs gave up a rebuild year to get him, so he has to be good, or they will be in the wilderness for a long time.
    No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session -- Mark Twain

a midget's bar mitzvah Billy Shears.'s Avatar
    Looking forward to watching basketball tonight. I hope it will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by swampdragon View Post
    He's more of a point/stretch forward type than a guard. But they have someone to run the point, and when Matthews is on the floor Doncic is playing the 3 anyway. The Mavs gave up a rebuild year to get him, so he has to be good, or they will be in the wilderness for a long time.
    He's going to be very good. Check that, he already is very good. The question is what his ceiling is but his floor is really, really high and he's already there. I mean he was The Man on a Euro League champion last season and that league is higher quality than the NCAA.
    Reviewing Football Manager is like reviewing Buddhism. Yes, you can do it, but you have to take your time.

Talk Democratic Dysfunction
    Name Two Bands with Andy and Andy