Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: CL updates: Next sim Sat 9pm

The Continental Cup and World Series are both complete and the file and report are up. Our next sim will take us up to the start of free agency. You should release any players whose contracts you do not want to renew, though there is no longer amnesty for guaranteed contracts.

You should also vote for awards in-game before exporting. I'd like to do it that way rather than Statslab this year and see how it goes.

Once we get to free agency, I will convert to OOTP 19 and post a new file. I just posted on the OOTP boards looking for new ownership. Once I post the file, everyone will be expected to export so that I know you're still with us, you have v19, and your file is working. We will begin free agency once everyone is accounted for.
    Last edited by Hotblack; 06-08-2018 at 10:57 PM.
    Being smart, don't always make you popular.

Latest TCBA file | Latest CL file

The file is just about ready to go. I have a couple last housekeeping matters I couldn’t get to before leaving this morning so I’ll do them as soon as I get home tonight.

We’ll start with the rule 5 draft. When I post the file, the draft pool will be available. If there is anyone on your own team you want to protect, you can PM me. You’ll make draft lists in-game and submit them with your exports. I will run the draft on Saturday morning.

We’ll also sim a few days of free agency which will take us up to the amateur draft pool being revealed. I’ve learned that OOTP doesn’t like generating the amateurs before the rule 5 so we have to do the latter first, but I can reveal the pool in an alternate file and get the draft on Statslab in the meantime.

Ok. Look for a much shorter update tonight.

The file at long last is up. For the next sim, you should make free agent offers and a rule 5 draft list in-game and PM me any players you'd like to protect in the rule 5 draft.

On Saturday morning we'll sim three days, through the rule 5 draft and up to the revealing of the draft pool. Statslab is already set up, though, and you are welcome to begin drafting there, but if you want to wait until you can view the players in-game, that is fine too.

Dallas is up.

http://cl.kralc.net/statslab/draftWarroom.php

The draft pool has been revealed in game and the draft is in progress on Statslab. We've simmed the first three days of free agency and the file and report are up. We'll sim a full week on Monday night.

A week of free agency is done and everything is up. Next sim is Thursday morning.

Another week of free agency is done, which saw the biggest signing in Continental League history. The file and report are up and the next sim will be Sunday.

Sorry for the delay. I didn't have nearly as much time as I thought while I was on vacation. I've simmed another week of free agency and everything is updated. We'll do another on Saturday morning.

Another week of free agency is done and the file and report are up. It's getting time to finish up the 2nd round on Statslab before we get to the draft in-game, so we'll start using time limits on Monday. Every team will have two hours to make their selection (MLB teams will be in between and I'll try to stay on top of autopicking for them) and time slots will not change. Please be aware of your pick time and be prepared to make your selection or leave a list.

On Monday night we'll sim another week, then on Wednesday we'll sim roughly two weeks to get up to the draft, at which time I'll process the first two rounds and you can leave lists in-game for the rest.

The file and report are up. Wednesday's sim will take us to draft day.

Well, I had simmed ahead and processed the draft but left my computer on overnight and apparently it installed updates and restarted and I lost everything I did. So I'll have to do it again tonight. I'm going out of town for a long weekend so our next sim won't be until Monday anyway.