Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: CL updates: OOTP 19 file posted

The first three semifinal games are done and everything is updated. I will sim the next 3 games no later than Wednesday at 5pm, though if both teams are ready tomorrow, I could do it then.
    Being smart, don't always make you popular.

Latest TCBA file | Latest CL file

We are ready for the first ever championship series! I will sim the first three games no later than Friday at 5pm, but sooner if both teams are ready.

The first three games of the poorly named championship series are done. I will sim up to three more when the two teams are ready.

The Continental Cup has been decided and we are ready to start the offseason!

The new collective bargaining agreement has taken effect. Players with fewer than 3 years of service time will be autorenewed unless you waive or release them. Revenues will be increased and team budgets have risen accordingly. The World Series is about to begin and once that is done, MLB players with 10 years of service time will become free agents. CL teams may release players under guaranteed contracts with no penalty.

The awards ballot is open for voting: http://cl.kralc.net/statslab/eos_ballot.php

We will sim to the start of free agency on Wednesday at 5pm.

We are ready to start free agency and there are some big name free agents to be had. But what teams will be willing to meet their contract demands?

We will sim the first week of free agency on Saturday at 8am.

The first week of free agency is done and everything is updated. The next free agent sim will be Monday at 5pm.

Another week of free agency is done and everything is up. We'll increase to two-week sims starting on Wednesday night.

Two more weeks are done and everything is updated. The next sim will take us up to the rule 5 and amateur drafts, which means you have this sim and next to protect any eligible players. I'm going to try to get the amateur draft set up in Statslab tomorrow. I'm not entirely certain how this is going to run smoothly with the MLB teams involved, but hopefully I can run the combined draft on Statslab and just autopick for the MLB teams. If not, I might have to process the first round of MLB picks in-game, do the first round between sims, process the next MLB round, etc. But I won't know until I try, and I haven't tried yet. So stay tuned and I'll try to make this as easy as possible.

We have finished another two weeks of free agency and we are midway into the first round of the amateur draft with all picks processed to this point. If you have not yet made your draft pick, your first rounder will be due at some point today. Please check Statslab for your time slot and be prepared to make a pick or leave a list before that time.

The draft will continue through the weekend. On Monday night I will process the entirety of the first three rounds in game and post a new file without simming ahead. You may then make more free agent offers and create lists with your exports for the rest of the draft.

The Rule 5 draft does not seem to be working for some reason. I'm trying to troubleshoot but I'll figure out a workaround if need be. I'll let you know what the plan for that is once I have one.

Sorry, I forgot to do the draft over the weekend. I just processed MLB picks and scheduled round 2 for tomorrow, after which I will post the new file.